At our clinic, dentures can also be produced from quality basic materials by using our CAD / CAM system, which essentially means the following:
A scanner is used to digitize the plaster cast produced from the impression taken in the mouth and the final form of denture is virtually designed (CAD). Then the digital information is forwarded through the internet to the milling centre, where the perfectly accurate frame is carved by a 5-axis CNC milling machine, excluding all potential human errors (CAM). Then the frame is returned by express mail to the dental laboratory where the final ceramic cover is produced. This universal system makes it possible to machine a variety of materials (titanium, cobalt chromium, zirconium).
Use Left/Right Arrow keys to advance one second, Up/Down arrows to advance ten seconds.
Have a zirconium frame produced by this 21st century technology with a numberless advantages:
– Aesthetics corresponding to original teeth
– Outstanding quality guaranteed
– Short deadlines of completion
– Highly durable solid material
– The best solution for metal allergies
– Full biocompatibility
– Optimal transparency
– Accuracy levels far exceeding tolerance figures expectable in dentistry (<3 microns)